Maintenance Service and Response Care
The need to keep systems in good working order has never been more important. The disruption to a working day or
the annoyance of a night time activated alarm, costs your organisation time and money. The Balmoral engineers are
not commissioned based and are only concerned in providing the highest level of service.
We offer a full service & maintenance program:
- Tailored to meet your needs,
- Minimise the risk of a false alarm
- Ensure compliance to the latest standards.
- All our engineers are directly employed and extensively trained
- We aim to identify and resolved all issues at time of service
- All our service vehicles are stocked with essential equipment.
- 24 hour call out 365 days call out.
- The engineers carry PDA for efficient scheduling, reporting and fast response
- Dedicated Service Account Administrator – one contact for reporting faults.
- All engineers are Health & Safety and considerate to the site environment .
- No work will ever be carried out, unless first approved.
We offer a design service for all products in our portfolio.
The benefits include:
- Designers are fully industry trained and expert knowledge of relevant standards
- Qualified to advise of alternatives and improvements to the design
- In depth knowledge of life safety products
- Full responsibility for the design if required.
- AutoCAD facilities.
- Fully accredited design service
To ensure the continuity throughout the project and to promote the highest level of engineering excellence, a full installation service is offered.
The benefits include:
- In depth knowledge of the relevant standards
- to ensure compliance
- to identify potential problems
- Advise of best practice
- All work is fully supervised and continually monitored by our Project Managers
- Fully accredited service to assure consistent quality through out our projects.
We have the skills focus and experience, to ensure smooth running of your projects from the simple to the highly
complex through to completion on time and within budget. Our project managers principle aim is to surpass your
expectations in every area of our involvement with your project.
This is assured by:
- Working closely with the designer at the very earliest stage to identify critical time and plan for the
efficient use of resources.
- Building a relationship with the client to understand the demands and requirements of the project and
managing clear communication.
- Developing Risk Assessments and Method Statements specifically to meet the requirements of the
project and site
- Ensuring engineering excellence throughout the execution of the project.
- Promoting health & safety and high quality workmanship
The benefits of using our Commissioning service include:
- We are experienced with all popular makes of fire systems.
- Engineers are all equipped with lap tops with the latest commissioning software.
- Skilled in commissioning highly complex systems, involving multi networks and specialist fire equipment.
- Time served engineers.